NCSC is the organization supporting commercial spaces in the Nordic market. During 2022, NCSC changed its meaning to Nordic Commercial Spaces & Communities – an important reflection of the revitalization going on in our industry. It’s no longer just about shopping. It’s about striking the ideal balance between services, experiences, and necessities, to innovate commerce and serving communities.
Founded in 1982, the organization has about 800 members from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and other European countries. The list of members includes a wide variety of interest groups, ranging from real estate companies, investors, centre managers, retailers, service industries, trade associations and city planners, to government and municipal authorities.
Mission and Vision
- Works to support the continuous development of Nordic commercial spaces and communities, as an integrated part of society.
- Brings together all the different interest groups involved in shopping centers and creates a neutral ground for professional discussions.
- Aims to be the spokesperson & source of information for the shopping center industry.
What we do
- 40 industry events in the Nordic countries with up to 450 participants
- Educational study tours
- Industry reports and data
- NCSC Awards – the largest award competition for the Nordic shopping center industry