Nordic Council of Shopping Centers (NCSC) is the organization representing the Shopping Center Industry in the Nordic market. Founded in 1986, NCSC today has approximately 1 200 members from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and other European countries.
The list of members include a wide variety of interest groups, ranging from real estate companies, investors, center managers, retailers, service industries, trade associations and city planners, to government and municipal authorities.
Mission and Vision
- Works for a continuous development of the Nordic shopping center industry as an integrated part of society.
- Brings together all the different interest groups involved in shopping centers and creates a neutral ground for professional discussions.
- Aims to be the spokesperson & source of information for the shopping center industry.
What we do
- 40 industry events in the Nordic countries with up to 450 participants
- Educational study tours
- Industry reports and data
- NCSC Awards – the largest award competition for the Nordic shopping center industry