Study tour London
Study Tour London
23-24 September 2019
Join us for a 1,5-day exploration of Londons vibrant retail development scene. We will start off with a visit to one of the largest and most exciting redevelopments in London - King’s Cross and Coal Drops Yard. Anthea Harries, Head of Assets, will tell us how this underused industrial wasteland is being transformed into a new part of the city with homes, shops, offices, galleries, bars, restaurants, schools, and even a university. Further we will look at one of Londons BOXPARK Concepts, followed by drinks and dinner at hotspot Dishoom, a short walk from ACE Hotel Shoreditch. The next day will go on a Retail Safari where we will look at up and coming retail concepts and trends.
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 am Lunch at Coal Drops Yard
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm Guided tour of Coal Drops Yard by Anthea Harries, Head of Assets King’s Cross, Argent LLP
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 am Visit to BOXPARK in Shoreditch
- 7:00 am - 7:45 am Welcome drink at ACE Hotel
- 8:00 pm - Dinner at Dishoom Restaurant
- 9:30 am - 5:00 pm Retail Safari
We will get an introduction to the latest retail concepts, explore new innovations and get an insight how progressive brands are responding to the changing consumer landscape. The Safari covers Belgravia, Soho and Shoreditch - just to mention a few!