Rules for the kategories
- The competition concerns shopping centers or shopping center projects in Denmark. New shopping centers or refurbishments must be fully completed by 2018-12-31.
- Only members of the NCSC can apply to the competition or nominate candidates.
- Registration for the competition is done by the property owner or his representative.
- Application must have been received by NCSC no later than 2019-08-30.
- Competition fee: 2 250 DKK per entry
- Best Shopping Center
- Best Innovation
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Retail Concept
Finalists and winners in each category are elected by a jury, appointed by NCSC. The jury consists of 3-5 people and are elected for 3 years. Each jury member assesses the contributions individually based on set criteria. The jury will also visit a selection of centers. Finally, it is that “extra something special” that decides who wins; if the center has achieved something extraordinary and can be seen as a role model and an inspiration to the entire industry. In case of disagreement, the jury chairman has the casting vote.Musik ved DJ Thomas Kjærgaard