Are you our next project manager in Finland?
Nordic Council of Shopping Centers (NCSC) is the organization representing the Shopping Center Industry in the Nordic market. Founded in 1986, NCSC today has approximately 1 200 members from Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and other European countries.
The list of members include a wide variety of interest groups, ranging from real estate companies, investors, center managers, retailers, service industries, trade associations and city planners, to government and municipal authorities.
We are looking for a dedicated project manager who will be part of developing the organizations members benefits and organize events for NCSC in Finland. The position is on a consult-basis and is part of a team with project managers from each nordic country ands reports directly to the managing director, based in Stockholm. You will be part of exiting times in the development of the retail ecosystem!
The role is ideal for an experienced project manager, who is looking for flexible working hours (parttime) and is self going. The main tasks will be to organize Finland Awards (Nordic Council of Shopping Centers annual Awards celebrating the Shopping Center industry in Finland) and interesting seminars. You will also be the contact person for the members in Finland.
Main work tasks include:
• Planning and executing activities such as seminars and Award show
• Hands-on managing all practical details in regards to the events
• Budgeting and country P&L responsibility
• Managing the project meetings with a country group consisting of board members and other stakeholders from the shopping center industry in Finland
You are a person who is:
• Experienced in managing and executing events
• Experienced from retail and/or from commercial real estate (a benefit)
• Thorough and structured
• Networking skilled
• Used to working independently
• Co-operative skilled
• Used to working with social media and digital tools
• Good at communicating in English – written and spoken
• Exciting and interesting work tasks – the sky is the limit when it comes to organizing events in this dynamic industry
• Flexible working hours
• Outstanding access to build your network within the shopping center industry
• Being part of a Nordic organization
Welcome to join us in January or February the latest!
For more information regarding:
• The content of the job – please contact Anita Truong, project manager NCSC Finland : firstname.lastname@example.org
• The contract and application – please send in your cv + letter to Kajsa Hernell, MD NCSC: email@example.com, +46 760 06 57 67